저는 그래이스 입니다.
oilovegrasso♥

my 사랑 ♥
♥: family & chingu
♥: jogging, k pop, money & choco abs
♥: my aim in life is to earn money without working! HAHAHAHA

pieces of me ♥
hi! :)
grace here!
currently k pop is my hot fav,
prawning is my new fav,
surviving the uni years is my chore/ occupation
The time just passes really quickly.. i am confused as to whether i wan it to slow down or just fast forward it..
what will i be like in 5 years time?
oh! also, i am quite anal when it comes to the things that i like and i want..my weird fetish..
only those who love me can bear with my nonsense.. and i am really thankful for that..
i am not sure if u can really know or understand me through the blog..
cause I cant really understand myself sometimes)
but get to know me in person if possible.. :)

i felt like i need to change..
change to someone stronger..
1 2 3 4

Chit chat ♥



just love me day by day♥
BOBO
Jas
Belly
JH
kennysia
xiaxue


Coded by hasta mañana with gratitude towards thebikiniboy. Header inspirations: scintillantstar | Icon: crumblee xxx



Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY QIN AI DE DA JIA!

=D

it is a cool v day cause i gen my qin ai de freemen ni zai yi qi!

we went to eat zi cha!
super tu po can!

Photobucket
our cai!

Photobucket
tou fu

Photobucket
you tiao [black black]

Photobucket
lemon chicken and sweet and sour pork..
not in time to take.. =X

then we went on to play pool
Photobucket
gwen [at first shy shy huh.. HAHAHAH.. but hope gwen enjoyed herself too! =D]

Photobucket
belly [focus!]

Photobucket
grass[err.. not the right angle]

Photobucket
jojo [ sorry jojo didnt get to take another one.. cause when u play i was also in game ahhh.. =|]

Photobucket
weiling and derek.. they have to share the lime light since derek doesnt wan to keep still.. =|

Photobucket
my fav apple team mate! jinny..
miao tiao de shen duan!

it is quite comfortable to go out with cliquey cause i get to talk a lot and lessen the zibi i contracted in the morning.. i wonder if we will drift after a period of time.. drifting sucks.. i miss 2it.. aw!

today also got ppl come to give flowers.. then i was about to go to my self declare toilet break.. the lady who took a bouquet of fresh flowers as me if i know where the person is sitting.. =| i helped her to find.. how nice if i just say it is mine and just take ans walk away.. HAHAHAH.. okay..i got liang xin one okay.. anyway the name is an indian lady de name.. i then i see see look look ask ask.. then helped her.. actually i also self created an indian name can! it is grass d/o gina.. =D

the next time it will me ppl looking for me alright baby! =D

hmm.. how i wish some things change while others dun..

but overall
Photobucket
i have a satisfactory valentine day today! =D
thank you freemen!

p.s i was hoping for him
love
to get me flowers on v day..

but he like a bit white..

imagine a brown de!
Photobucket

i know now ur expression will be like that
Photobucket
=|

HAHAHAHHAHA.. =D

p.s
i am in love with this song! =D
Bleeding Love-Leona Lewis

Closed off from love
I didn’t need the pain
Once or twice was enough
And it was all in vain
Time starts to pass
Before you know it you’re frozen

But something happened
For the very first time with you
My heart melted to the ground
Found something true
And everyone’s looking round
Thinking I’m going crazy

But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

Trying hard not to hear
But they talk so loud
Their piercing sounds fill my ears
Try to fill me with doubt
Yet I know that the goal
Is to keep me from falling

But nothing’s greater
Than the rest that comes with your embrace
And in this world of loneliness
I see your face
Yet everyone around me
Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe

But I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open

And it’s draining all of me
Oh they find it hard to believe
I’ll be wearing these scars
For everyone to see

I don’t care what they say
I’m in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don’t know the truth
My heart’s crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I

Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
I keep bleeding
I keep, keep bleeding love
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep, keep bleeding love

p.ss i nv get to drink my dao neh! =| aw!

grass rock my socks! :)
7:36 AM